We want our customers to feel safe whilst using our facilities.
As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have put in place a number of safety procedures that we kindly ask all customers to adhere to when using our facilities.
- General Guidance
Do not enter our facilities if you:
- you have received a positive test for Covid-19 in the last 10 days, unless 2 negative LFTs are returned on consecutive days from day 6 & 7 of the isolation period onwards.
- you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms and/or awaiting PCR test results
- you have been identified as a close contact by Contact Tracers and advised to isolate, unless you are under 18 or fully vaccinated.
In the event anyone becomes unwell with COVID-19 symptoms during a session, they must:
- leave immediately, avoiding contact with others, surfaces, and equipment
- notify group organiser/member of facility staff as soon as possible
- adhere to Public Health Wales guidance
Social distancing should be observed where possible.
Customers classed as vulnerable should seek medical guidance before attending
All sessions must be pre-booked via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Where group bookings are made, it is the responsibility of group organisers to ensure Track & Trace information is collected and retained.
Face coverings are mandatory for all staff, students, customers and visitors whilst on site. Therefore, please be advised:
- Face coverings must be worn by all customers/users when moving around Sport Swansea indoor facilities, but can be removed during sessions.
- Face coverings are encouraged for all customers/users when traveling to/from/between outdoor facilities, but can be removed during sessions. However, masks and coverings are still a sensible precaution when moving around outside
Facility rules must be abided by at all times
- The Shed
Building access will be via the side entrance (between the Shed and the Vivian Tower).
Egress will be via the fire exit doors at the rear of the facility.
Hand sanitizing station will remain in place at the entrance.
For Scholar/open/individual sessions, participants are required to complete sign-in sheet on arrival for track & trace purposes.
Whilst staff will continue with an enhanced cleaning regime (touchpoint cleaning between sessions & spraying down all equipment twice a day), customers are kindly requested to use the disinfectant spray and wipes provided to clean equipment before and after each use.
The toilet will be available for use, but not for changing purposes, please come dressed and ready to train.
Capacity – 30 including coaches/instructors
15 min gaps between sessions will remain in place to allow for touch point cleaning and prevent groups overlapping.
Where practicable, entry, exit and roller shutter doors should remain open during sessions to increase ventilation.