In line with the current Welsh Government advice, regrettably our facilities are all closed until further notice.
Unfortunately, at this time we do not currently have a reopening date. As the situation unfolds and we have more information from Welsh Government, we will of course keep our members updated.
During this time, our staff will continue to work from home. Please do not hesitate to contact us via email and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
To help you stay active when it’s not possible to visit us, we’ve designed a new online offer, which aims to keep you fit and healthy at home. Whether you want to squeeze in a class before work, around lunchtime or in the evening, they are available 24/7 to slot into your schedule.
We will be posting a mixture of pre-recorded and LIVE classes on our social media channels over the lockdown. Classes will range from HIIT, Ab Blast to Yoga and Pilates.
You can access the below sessions free of charge in just a few clicks!
- Please remember when exercising at home it is necessary to:
- Ensure there is sufficient space to perform all exercises safely and with sufficient space to move freely without obstacles
- Any equipment is safe and in good working condition
- Floor space is clear of any hazards that may increase the risk of slips, trips or falls
- There is sufficient heating, lighting, ventilation and hydration throughout the workout