Car Parking Update at Swansea Bay Sports Park
We are pleased to announce that we are introducing a new system for car parking at Swansea Bay Sports Park (Sketty Lane facilities). We have installed new machines which should make paying for parking easier and more convenient for all our customers. The final machine which will allow members to purchase discounted rate tickets is being installed on Monday 19th December and the ANPR cameras will also be going live.
Check out the new options below:
- Pay & Display – like you have been doing anyway, either use cash or card at the machines and display your ticket on your dashboard. There will be machines in the car park as well as one in reception, so you won’t have to queue in the rain. Prices will be £2.00 for up to 2 hours and £4.00 for up to 4 hours, or if you’re a Swansea Bay Sports Park member, you will have access to reduced rates by scanning your membership card at the machine, prices will be 50p for up to 2 hours and £1.00 for up to 4 hours. All day parking is £6.00
- To gain the discounted Swansea Bay Sports Park member (includes Pay As You Go) then you have to have a SBSP membership card and use the machine at the entrance to reception.
- Pay by the RingGo app – this is ideal if you don’t like to carry cash or bring your wallet when you train. Download the app and pay with your phone. Purchasing via the app will be the same price as the machine so £2.00 for up to 2 hours and £4.00 for up to 4 hours. £6.00 all day.
- Direct Debit Bolt On – already paying monthly to use our facilities? Why not add the car parking bolt to your direct debit. This is the best value for money as it’s just £5 for the month! This is for an unlimited number of visits, but you can park for 3 hours and then no return for 4 hours.
- Pay for the year – be ahead of the game and pay up front for the year. This means you won’t need to think about car parking for another 12 months, what’s not to like about that! This will be priced at £60. This is for an unlimited number of visits, but you can park for 3 hours and then no return for 4 hours.
If you are planning to go with the monthly bolt on or the annual payment, head to the reception desk to get started (we need you to do this in person so we can get your car registration number to ensure that the cameras recognise you)!
Train over at the Bay Campus and need car parking? Nothing’s changed there! Continue to park in the main car park and make sure you have displayed your ticket (or permit if you’re a student or staff member). Remember that the first 6 rows are reserved for permit holders only!
If you’re unsure or have a question, get in touch with the team via email@example.com or call 01792 513513. We look forward to seeing you at Swansea Bay Sports Park soon!