With excellent sports facilities, spread across two sites, Swansea Bay Sports Park is here to help you reach your health and fitness goals, whatever your ability!
No matter your fitness level, joining Swansea Bay Sports Park is the perfect Swansea sports complex with our pool, gym and fields to get into fitness at the best possible price.
We offer not only general community memberships, but also a variety of concession memberships, so everyone can get into fitness. If you’re a student of Swansea University, we have you covered with memberships to both our facility and sports clubs.
Located beside Swansea University’s Singleton Park Campus, the Swansea Bay Sports Park has training facilities for all levels, including outdoor pitches, running track, indoor athletics centre, gym, racquet courts, and a 50m Olympic size swimming pool.
Our Bay Campus has outdoor pitches along the beachfront and indoor facilities for weight training, cardio and fitness classes. The full height sports hall is the perfect place to get involved with badminton, archery or basketball.
With a range of training options and fitness classes, our facilities are the perfect opportunity to add a bit variety to your exercise routine. To allow you to get the most out of our facilities, Swansea Bay Sports Park has range of membership options available with a variety of payment methods.
- Please note we have concession rates available for the following selected groups:
- Swansea University Staff
- City and County of Swansea Staff
- Partners/Spouses of Swansea University Staff
- Partners/Spouses of City and County of Swansea Staff
- Non SU Students (full time)
- Under 16’s
- Emergency Services, Fire, Ambulance, Police, Coastguard
- Swansea Bay University Health Board Staff
- Over 60’s
- Alumni of Swansea University
- Exercise Referral (GP or other Health Professional Referred)
- Civil Service
- Passport To Leisure
- Max Card Holders
- Armed Forces Serving
- Armed Forces Veteran
- Swansea University Student
- Carers supporting a participant
To discuss the options below or arrange an informal look around our facilities, please get in touch with our helpful team here.