As you may know, whatever your ability, passion, or goal, the Swansea Bay Sports Park team is here to provide the support and opportunities to help you achieve your best self. Which is why we are giving all our members the chance to experience a FREE week of exercise classes from the 28th of September to the 5th of October 2022!
How Do I Sign Up?
If you fancy a taste of free fitness classes, the first thing you need to do is sign up for a free Pay As You Go membership here – during taster week, all price points are free!
Once you have registered, you can download the Swansea Bay Sports Park App to view the class timetable, number of spaces available and class descriptions. Then you will be able to book on to any class up to 7 days in advance.
Signing up to a free Pay as You Go membership will also allow you to book other Pay as You Go areas, such as badminton, Multi Use Games Areas (MUGAs), squash, basketball etc – the choice is all yours! Once you have registered, you can also upgrade your membership to a month or annual pass at any time.
Our annual student and staff membership comes with BUCS UNIversal gym membership.
UNIversal Gym membership opens the doors to over multiple gyms around the country. Meaning you can work out wherever in the United Kingdom you are, helping staff and students stay active all year round.
Follow the link below for more details or contact email@example.com
SBSP Evolve Classes
Not sure where to start? If you want to see which one of our Evolve fitness classes tickles your fancy, here is a breakdown:
- Evolve Pure Strength – Strength-based class designed to enhance your movement efficiency, therefore improving performance in our other Evolve classes, as well as general activities of daily living
- Evolve HIIT – High intensity interval-based class (with a twist)!
- Evolve Drive – Our version of the traditional spin class
- Evolve Unlimited – A mix of cardio and weights where anything goes, whether its a bit of circuits or a group goal session
- Evolve Core – Clue’s in the name (i.e., core work)
- Evolve Teen – For people aged 14-17, this class offers a combination of Evolve Pure Strength, HIIT and Core. NB: Attendees do not have to be accompanied by their legal guardian
- Yoga – A combination of flow sequences, balances and dynamic postures designed to help energise and strengthen you; classes will be appropriately structured with warm-up practices and easing out before the traditional relaxation/meditation to end the session.
- Pilate – a form of low-impact exercise that aims to strengthen muscles while improving postural alignment and flexibility.
Click here to sign up as a free Pay As You Go member. These are free classes for all members. Any ideas, requests, or issues, please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org.